Monday 30 September 2013

Knitting Project Bags

For a while now I've been eyeing off knitting project bags on Etzy.  I became interested in them after I started watching American knitting video podcasts.  So the other week I made my first purchase from www.etsy.com/au/shop/goodtobegirl  and they arrived today along with a free gift of little needle protectors.



Two medium size (bag measures 11"x 13 1/2") and one sock size (bag measures 8" x 9 1/2").  When I did the initial measuring I thought that they didn't seem that big, but now I have them they are just the right size for what I want.  They even have a yarn feeder inside the bag and a silver clasp to attach bags to other bags or belt loops.



Now I also have a reasonably large material stash and I'm wondering just how hard it would be to make them myself.  So I think I might drag out the sewing machine sometime in the future and do some experimenting.  But until then I'm going to love using these beautiful bags.



No comments:

Post a Comment